Suggested Interview Questions for Michael Brickey, Ph.D. author of 52 baby steps to Grow Young and Defy Aging
- So what are the Centenarian secrets to living to well into your hundreds? OR: So how can I live well into my hundreds?
- How do centenarians think differently?
- So what are the baby steps that will help me grow young?
- What are some other baby steps? (may be repeated several times)
- Family and friends dying must be a big issue in aging well, how can we deal with that one?
- Why do you tell people under 60 they should never tell their age?
- Why do you believe Senior Moments are an abomination?
- You tell people to never, never, never retire. Why? Retirement sounds pretty good to me.
- Why do some people look older than their age?
- You say older people are happier than younger people. How’s that?
- And you say there are social perks to being over 60. What would those be?
- What’s the deal with the Energizer Bunny?
- Why do you tell people to think of themselves as better than Britney Spears?
To schedule an interview, call: 614-237-4556